Monday, July 12, 2010

♥ Paradise Point & Family ♥

I just want to start out by saying how blessed I am to have the family that I do. There is so much love and companionship between us all that it makes life a little easier to live knowing they are behind me. My little brother Braeden has been preparing to leave for his mission so all of my family came into town for all the events! We had an open house, a farewell, family pictures, a vacation, and Braeden being set apart as a missionary!! It was such a blessing to have us all together for it all and it was so much fun! After the open house and farewell we all packed up and left for Paradise Point!! This place is one of my favorite places in the whole world. One, because its beautiful and so fun. Two, we have soo many memories and great stories from here. And lastly, their Virgin Strawberry Daiquiris ... divine. We had so much fun playing around and being all together.
After our getaway, we came back up and took some family pictures. We don't have them yet but some of us took some pictures with our own cameras and these are a couple I thought were so
sweet.
This is our Guy Guy as a Missionary!! Its so weird to see him all grown up but he looks good. (Excuse the crying faces) But yay for Elder Carter! We are so proud of him and we enjoyed every minute we got to spend as a family this week. Again, I feel so blessed.Missed you there Alts.

No comments:

Post a Comment