Monday, July 12, 2010

• Elder Carter •

This is my little buddy. We have been friends since he was born and with our age differences between us and our other siblings its always been him and I together. We are known as the B Team in our family and we have always understood eachother and our "unique" qualities =)
This is my litte buddy just no longer little and now a missionary! He left July 8th to go to England to serve his mission. I am so proud of him and so sad to see him go. Braeden represents my childhood and watching him walk away from us at the airport made me realize my childhood was walking away and he would come home a man. I know he is going to be an amazing missionary because he speaks with his heart and has a pure love for people. I will miss him like crazy but would want him nowhere else.
I love you Braeden! Work, work, and smile. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment