Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our Baby Girl and Her Name...

As most of you already know we are having a little girl! Lance and I have had our kids names picked out since we were 17 and 18 years old and for a little girl we picked out the name Roxanne but we would call her Roxy. We totally love the name and she seems like a spunky little chick so we feel it'll work out BUT there is one problem with this....

I AM GOING TO GO BROKE!!!!!! I didn't even know they had Roxy clothes for babies! So far I've found baby sizes at Macys and Nordys and they are just to die for. They are so cute and great quality but I just can't justify spending so much for an outfit that will be quickly grown out of and destroyed by our little girl. It is quite the dilemma but I know eventually I'll give in to the temptation of buying her a $40 Roxy swimsuit just so she can have her name on her cute little behind =)

5 comments:

  1. Haha, you just may have to get the suit. But I'd say don't buy too many roxy clothes for her. Lyla got A TON of clothes for her baby shower and she is grown out of most of them now. It is sad. I am glad you guys chose the name roxy... it totally suites the fam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little baby girl clothes... those little swim suits are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady! I found your blog! I;m so glad you have one! I love blogging! Very addicting though! :-) So fun that you are having a girl! I love the name you have picked out! Those clothes are way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Great to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete