Thursday, March 25, 2010

* ChristMas *

I never got around to posting about Christmas so here is a quick run down =). My sister and her whole family was down so that made it alot of fun and we all spent the night Christmas Eve at my parents house. It was fun to have a toy to put together that night to set up for our little girl for Christmas day. I finally felt like a big kid! It was a great holiday. Lots of laughter and fun. Crumbles didn't know what was going on but enjoyed her new little bouncer saucer deal. For the Mister and I, our big gift was furniture!! We just enjoyed the day and enjoyed our time together and with family. Disclaimer: We forgot our camera upstairs during the present opening so we don't have any of the pictures from the actual morning cause it's on my mom's camera (which has been keeping me from blogging about Christmas) but here are a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment