Monday, October 19, 2009

♦ Ducks Fans ♦

I know it might sound a little funny but the Ducks game was a great highlight of my pregnancy with this little girl. We went to quite a few games during that time (Thanks Dad!) and they are like little landmarks of what was going on. First, we were at a game when we knew we were pregnant but still hadn't told anyone. Then, we went New Years Eve and the traditional hot dogs we get had me throwing up the rest of the night =) Then, I went to a game after we found out it was a girl after we had been told it was a boy and I was bouncing off the walls. Then, we went to games here and there and the last game of the season I went to I was so big I gave up standing to cheer cause it wasn't worth the struggle. And now.....She's here!!! We brought her to her first game and it was so nice looking back on all those other times at the Ducks game to now to have her with us! We had a great time and she was perfect during it all. The Ducks games were around through it all and now Crumbles is around for the action. Go Ducks!

6 comments:

  1. Fun Stuff....never been to a ducks game. Maybe we cango together one time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are brave I have never taken Wesley to any sporting event due to the fact that I figured he would cry the whole time! The 3 day potty training thing is from a internet printed book shannon link let me barrow. your sister inlaw can buy it at threedaypottytraining.com I think it works great and so does shannon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pics Pee! You have the cutest little family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittany, Okay your little Roxy is DARLING!!! I am very happy and excited for you! Hope you are doing well!! Send me your email so I can invite you to my blog so we can stay in touch that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Brittany I totally forgot to leave you my email. Its holly.nilsson@hsc.utah.edu.

    ReplyDelete