Monday, May 18, 2009

<3 This One Goes Out To The Man <3

I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!
Right now I just feel extremely lucky to be blessed with such a great husband so I am going to let the world know! As most of you know, I am 31 weeks pregnant and starting to get down to it and this has not been an easy pregnancy from the get go but Lance Nolan Higgins has been a saint through it all. He is constantly on the go with work and school and yet he still finds the time to take care of me and help with anything he can. Whether I am craving a slurpee from 7-Eleven or have a blanket on hold that has to get picked up, Lance is always there to help. This past weekend I got a killer cold and my body decided to go back to rejecting food so I was goner but my Bubs stayed with me through every moment of it and took care of me without complaint or hesitation. I am constantly amazed by how well balanced he stays with everything that is required of him daily. I am awed by his success as an employee, a student, a husband, and a soon to be father. I love Lance Higgins with all my heart and soul.
Who couldn't love this face =)

1 comment: